1. What documentation do I require to obtain the NC Now mobile banking app?
You will be required to complete an application form containing our terms and conditions for the service.
Alternatively, you can download the app from the App store on your Smart phone and thereafter visit our branches at Rwenzori Towers or Bugolobi Village Mall to get activated for the mobile banking service.
2. What type of phone or simcard should I hold prior to registration for the NC Now App?
Our App only supports Android, Windows and Apple (IOS) phones.
For now the service is only available to MTN and Airtel subscribers.
3. Why should I register for the mobile banking service?
Mobile phone based banking is a lifestyle product given the intimate relationship that owners of Smart phones have with their handsets/devices
NC Bank would like to deliver the bulk of its banking services through e-commerce
Using mobile phones enables the bank to directly deliver its services into the consumer’s hand, anywhere, anytime via wireless technology
Power your digital evolution and revolution with the NC Now App today!
4. What services does the NC Now App support?
Account balance enquiry
Mini account statements
Cheque book requests
Change of PIN
Account to wallet and vice versa
Bill Payment Services
Air time top up
Merchant Aggregation/Mobile Money Services
Integration to Online Banking
Refer friend to NC Bank
5. What are your charges for the various services?
6. Who should I contact to activate the mobile banking service?
You can visit us at our Rwenzori Towers or Bugolobi Village Mall branches.
You can also call us on 0312-388100, 0417-337000 and 0312-388115.
7. What else should I know about NC Bank Uganda Limited?
NC Bank Uganda Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of NIC Bank Limited with headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya. NC Bank holds a Class 1 Commercial Banking License No. (A1.026) and is regulated by Bank of Uganda. The bank offers a wide variety of products and services that are capable of meeting the needs of business, industry and individuals.